Title

Subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: Random Chat Thread 6

RayQuinnWorld
Site Owner

Thought the other one was getting full up :)

Thought I'd post Jennifer Grey's dance from Dancing With The Stars,found it on you tube :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oYpYclEZb4&feature=related

--

September 21, 2010 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue

That was just lovely. Even brought tears to my eyes seeing that. Baby as still got it.:D

--

September 22, 2010 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hels

thanks for posting up amanda, i am going to wait till thursday to watch the whole show, but bet she was still as good though!! she is unreconizable now she has had here nose done. I really like Derek Hough as a dancer not as good as ray though hahaha!!

--

September 22, 2010 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hels

been having trouble getting on twitter over the past couple of day's, has anyone else been the same :(

--

September 22, 2010 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue

It was hacked on Tuesday and did notice that you posted a jumbled message same as Amanda Holden and she said her twiiter had been hacked. Twitter has sorted it now so hope yours is ok now.

--

September 22, 2010 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RayQuinnWorld
Site Owner

I hope they put the rest of her dances on you tube as i'd like to keep track of how she does in the competition :)

--

September 22, 2010 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RayQuinnWorld
Site Owner

I haven't had trouble with twitter,but I did have trouble with my security this morning,but all sorted now,I hope :)

--

September 22, 2010 at 4:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue

RayQuinnWorld at September 22, 2010 at 4:54 AM

I hope they put the rest of her dances on you tube as i'd like to keep track of how she does in the competition :)

That would be good. Hope they do. Dirty Dancing might be keeping us updated cus they posted it last night as well.

--

September 22, 2010 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue

RayQuinnWorld at September 22, 2010 at 4:56 AM

I haven't had trouble with twitter,but I did have trouble with my security this morning,but all sorted now,I hope :)

I turned twitter off straight away and did a scan on my comp. Everything was ok. Thank God.

--

September 22, 2010 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rachelle Quinn

RayQuinnWorld at September 21, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Thought the other one was getting full up :)

Thought I'd post Jennifer Grey's dance from Dancing With The Stars,found it on you tube :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oYpYclEZb4&feature=related

Beautiful performance! Jennifer looks wonderful for her age.Patrick would be so proud of her!:)

--
September 22, 2010 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Z

her performance was stunning! so sad when she was talking about patrick. I've just recently finished reading partick swayzes book..its lovely x

--
September 22, 2010 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hels

i still can't get on twitter keeps saying problem with internet all the time. :(

--

September 22, 2010 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RayQuinnWorld
Site Owner

Have you tried putting twitter in your favourites and clicking on it from there? x

--

September 22, 2010 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hels

it already is in my faves hun, i can get to log on my name & put password in but that is about it. i will try & refresh the page

--

September 22, 2010 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue

Here's a link to their support page on twitter. Hope it helps Hels.  http://support.twitter.com/

--

September 22, 2010 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hels

thanks sue, managed to get on it for all of 5 mins, then thrown off again

--

September 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RayQuinnWorld
Site Owner

I won't be on till later today,I'm going to see Natalie Langston in Evita at Wimbledon,should be on later tonight :)

--

September 23, 2010 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hels

have a great time amanda

hope ray has a good holiday, & hope he has a couple of days rest inbetween doing rhthym force, he needs it bless.

--

September 23, 2010 at 4:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alfie71

Hope Ray enjoys his days off from Dirty Dancing, but not sure I would class it as a holiday as such though! I imagine he would be rehearsing his repertoire and doing technical runthroughs today and tomorrow then Rhythmforce on Saturday and opening a new stage school on Sunday! He will probably be putting more hours in than normal!

September 23, 2010 at 7:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Loulou

Yes, it says he will be performing with the Army Big Band, hope we get to see some videos.

September 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.